According to El Diario, the Spanish Minister of Public Works, Iñigo de la Serna, announced last week that Enaire has finalized a plan through which the en-route tariff paid by airlines for Air Navigation Services, will decrease 11.5% between 2018 and 2020. During the World ATM Congress held in Madrid, the Minister highlighted that the en-route charges have been frozen since 2012 and the expected decreases will be 3% in 2018, 4% in 2019 and 5% in 2020. This reduction of the en-route tariffs will signify 184 million euros of savings for the airlines, De la Serna said. This new…
Category Archives: Eurocontrol
- Deandre Sorlie on Contact
- Marjorie Inwood on Contact
- Jeff Vernon on Aircraft Codes
- Aena will earn 40 million by eliminating incentives in 2017 - Flight Consulting on Clarification on the airport fees in...
- Rajoy announces an 11% reduction of Aena’s rates until 2021 - Flight Consulting on DORA approved through a Royal Decree
AECFA Aena AenaSA AESA AirEuropa AirNostrum Alicante AptStats ATC Balearics Barcelona Canaries Corvera easyJet ENAIRE FinancialCrisis Fleets Globalia GranCanaria Groundforce IAG Iberia IberiaHandling Ibiza Investments Lanzarote LowCost Madrid Murcia Málaga NewRoutes Norwegian Palma Privatisation ProfitableAirports Ryanair Slots Strikes Subsidies Swissport Tenders Tenerife Valencia Vargas Vueling