Dear IATA colleagues, The lines below are not a complete guide to Madrid. They are just a collection of some information we think could be useful to you during your stay in Madrid. Transport to/from the Conference Hotel: There is a shuttle to/from the airport and they have second shuttle to Madrid downtown (Plaza de Neptuno, close to the Museums Area and Paseo del Prado) a couple of times a day. Please have a look at the Hotel website for further information or request information once you are at the hotel. On the Hotel website you will also see information…
Tag Archives: Museums
- Deandre Sorlie on Contact
- Marjorie Inwood on Contact
- Jeff Vernon on Aircraft Codes
- Aena will earn 40 million by eliminating incentives in 2017 - Flight Consulting on Clarification on the airport fees in...
- Rajoy announces an 11% reduction of Aena’s rates until 2021 - Flight Consulting on DORA approved through a Royal Decree
AECFA Aena AenaSA AESA AirEuropa AirNostrum Alicante AptStats ATC Balearics Barcelona Canaries Corvera easyJet ENAIRE FinancialCrisis Fleets Globalia GranCanaria Groundforce IAG Iberia IberiaHandling Ibiza Investments Lanzarote LowCost Madrid Murcia Málaga NewRoutes Norwegian Palma Privatisation ProfitableAirports Ryanair Slots Strikes Subsidies Swissport Tenders Tenerife Valencia Vargas Vueling