Last 26th December, Aena published a press release. The following is the translation: The Cabinet approves applying the same airport fees to any flight operating to night-operational airports. This measure benefits the Vitoria airport which currently has night-time operational hours. 26th December 2014 The Cabinet approved a Royal Decree about financial sustainability measures for Autonomous Communities and Local Entities in which is included a modification of Air Security Law 21/2003 that affects airports with opening hours between 00:00 and 06:00 local time. Consequently, with the aim of supporting the performance and promotion of tourist flights during the day in…
Tag Archives: vitoria
- Deandre Sorlie on Contact
- Marjorie Inwood on Contact
- Jeff Vernon on Aircraft Codes
- Aena will earn 40 million by eliminating incentives in 2017 - Flight Consulting on Clarification on the airport fees in...
- Rajoy announces an 11% reduction of Aena’s rates until 2021 - Flight Consulting on DORA approved through a Royal Decree
AECFA Aena AenaSA AESA AirEuropa AirNostrum Alicante AptStats ATC Balearics Barcelona Canaries Corvera easyJet ENAIRE FinancialCrisis Fleets Globalia GranCanaria Groundforce IAG Iberia IberiaHandling Ibiza Investments Lanzarote LowCost Madrid Murcia Málaga NewRoutes Norwegian Palma Privatisation ProfitableAirports Ryanair Slots Strikes Subsidies Swissport Tenders Tenerife Valencia Vargas Vueling